Sunday, February 1, 2009

PICTURES!!











So here are some pictures! FINALLY!! I know it's taken a long time, but I'm not very camera-savvy. And I'm kind of lazy about taking pictures. Oh and I'll write a real post later on. But I thought pictures were most important. So, welcome to my new life in Ghana via pictures.

Ok, so that first picture that sort of resembles a food is fufu and groundnut soup with some kind of meat. Maybe chicken. Maybe goat. Mom, dad, Paul - get ready! Then there's the local dam that I walk to everyday. Then my bedroom and kitchen. The next one is a girl I often see on my dam walks. This is the path to the dam. And the third to the last is my backyard. See, I really do have a village in my backyard! The last two are my little babila (meaning small dog in Dagbani), or Sage. So there you go!

4 comments:

brandon garrett said...

i like your dog. how many channels does he get????

brandon garrett said...

ps winx :) :) :)

brandon garrett said...

man, i'm bad at internetting!!!!!

brandon garrett said...

Bay Bay 5000 is now looking at your blog!!!!!! He says it's the dankness and looks forward to hearing more about your Africa adventures. He's getting the internet at his house tomorrow. Go Duke!!!